The natural way to enrich organic products (eggs, dairy and meats) with Omega-3s
With O&T Farms Certified Organic linPRO and linPRO-R animal feed ingredients, we’re helping support this growing market segment.
We’re already a proven leader in the Omega-3 animal feed ingredient market. Using our patented dry-extrusion process we have now added Certified Organic ingredients in the manufacture of linPRO, linPRO-24 Alf, linPRO-Plus and linPRO-R to help support the production of organic Omega-3 enriched eggs, dairy and meats. The linPRO (organic) products now provide the same nutritional advantages of enhanced digestibility, energy availability or rumen escape values only now using verified organic ingredients.
Our linPRO brand offers high-energy, flaxseed-based feed products with high levels of fatty acids and amino acids. The Omega-3 fatty acids contained in flaxseed have been associated with many animal and human health benefits. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to provide immunological benefits and potential production benefits to livestock, as well as human benefits that include improving brain and eye health and lowering the risk of heart disease, depression, dementia and arthritis.
Feeding linPRO branded products to livestock is a natural way to improve the nutritional value of the end product (i.e. milk, eggs and animal protein) and therefore offer healthier alternatives to consumers.
Ask Us How!
“We always strive to be responsive to changing markets, such as the incredible growth in organics, and develop products that allow our customers to be as versatile and serve as many markets as possible. The organic certification of linPRO (organic) and linPRO-R (organic) means our flaxseed-based products can offer animal health and production benefits to a wider range of livestock producers. They open the door for the production of Omega-3 enriched organic alternatives for consumer food products such as milk, eggs, beef and chicken.”
– Elan Ange, CEO of O&T Farms.
- Natural and effective/efficient way to improve the nutritional value of the organic product (i.e. milk, eggs, meat)
- O&T Farms is a proven leader in the Omega-3 animal feed ingredient market
- Dry-extruded flaxseed-based feed ingredients with high levels of fatty acids and amino acids
- Dairy is the second biggest organic food category in the US, worth $6 billion in 2016
- Our dry-extrusion process helps to enhance rumen escape values for both protein and fat
- We’re making it more efficient and effective to produce organic Omega-3 eggs or chicken
- Chicken is the most widely available and popular organic meat
- Consumers are willing to pay up to 50 per cent more for Omega-3 enhanced chicken (Ask us for more information on this)
linPRO-24 Alf Organic
linPRO Plus Alf Organic