Investing in Research and Development
O&T Farms Products are Supported Through Third-Party Research
Our products and their ability to support either health or wellness improvements for livestock or Omega-3 enrichment into functional foods undergo extensive independent research. We ensure that research is done to support the marketing or advancement of commercialization.
Our commitment to research and development is supported by independent third-party institutions, such as Penn State University, UC Davis California, Fresno State, University of Florida, University of Guelph, Nielsen’s and The University of Saskatchewan.
- 2020 Penn State Dairy Cattle Workshop ~ An Omega-3 Feeding Strategy
- linPRO-R Improves Herd Structure Dynamics
- Breeder and Pullet Feeding Strategies to Support Bone Development
- Trans-generational impact of dietary omega-3 fatty acids on growth performance and breast yield in broiler chickens
- University of California (Davis) Confirms Benefits of linPRO-R for Dairy Cow Health and Production through Commercial Trials