Good Things Come with MORE Omega-3s
LinPRO-24, a stable, free-flowing Omega-3 feed ingredient especially for the enrichment of eggs, is a unique blend of flaxseed, canola, and pulses processed under O&T Farms' patented dry-extrusion process. This custom formulation contains a significant level of Omega-3 fatty acids, which elevates levels of Omega-3 fatty acids in eggs and also improves layer hens performance.
The processing parameters established by O&T Farms work to deactivate antinutritional factors within the feed and improve nutrient digestibility. The overall result is a high quality, affordable and nutrient-dense feed ingredient designed to promote animal production and contribute towards their overall health.
The Difference is in the Feed
- Improved sensory profile
- Shelf-ready (No Grinding Necessary)
- Stable, with a shelf life over 12 months
- Nutritionally supported, with improved fat & protein digestibility
- Promotes better overall animal health
- Consistent Omega-3 transfer into eggs and meat
- Minimum 20% Crude Protein
- Maximum 26% Crude Fat
- Maximum 10% Crude Fibre
- Maximum 10% Moisture
Chicken is the most widely available and popular organic meat
Consumers are willing to pay up to 50% more for Omega-3 enhanced chicken